July 3, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Hey Girls It's Me Brent!


You all probably thought I'd fallen off the face of the earth or worse.
But no! It's all The Old Lady's fault. It started in mid June when she complained of a "GI bug" that just wouldn't go away. Well let me tell you I've seen lots of bugs in my life and even had a few fleas, but I never moaned and groaned like that! It lasted for weeks and to make matters worse The Old Girl put me in charge of the pups for "outdoor puppy play" in the afternoons.
She never asked me if I wanted to. She said that "As their older brother it's your responsibility to help out."
Yikes no body asked me if I wanted to be an older brother! And now I had responsibilities?
So for the past few weeks I've been stuck out side every afternoon with four frisky and to be honest not always very well behaved puppies! I have lots to tell so please check back in with me in a few days.
Oh and as far as The Old Lady goes, she is finally feeling better. She is back to her old self and bugging me on a regular bases. I have heard her tell The Old Man that since she "lost a few ponds with her GI bug" she might as well start her summer diet.

Well all I can say is It's about time Susan!

Take Care Girls!

Brent the Boy Boxer Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment