May 26, 2010

"Just Ask Brent!"

Hey Girls and Canine Friends, It's me Brent!

To show my thanks for all of your support with my blog, I am starting a "Just Ask Brent" weekly advice column! It will come out on Wednesdays, on my blog site, starting in two weeks.
Hopefully it will be very helpful in your daily life!

I encourage all of my friends in need of advice or who just want to share to go to my email site and submit a question or a tale! Remember I'll be two years old in August so please keep the questions and tales PG rated. If you have a canine medical emergency or question step away from your computer and .................
TAKE YOUR DOG TO THE VETERINARIAN ASAP! DON"T ASK ME WHAT TO DO!
I won't know the answer 'cause I am a dog and my blog and column are just for fun!

Be aware though................

Side effects of "Just Ask Brent" may include:

Smiling, thinking, agreeing, disagreeing, wanting to take your dog on more walks, wishing your dog was as smart as THAT dog you read about in my column, having the urge to go to more parks and fun places with your dog, petting and playing with your dog more often, and of course allowing your dog to sleep in bed with you.

"Just Ask Brent" will not cause :

You or your dog to gain weight, lose weight, have whitier teeth, increased male pattern baldness, erectile dysfunction or hemorrhoids. Okay so I don't really know what those last three are but I see LOTS of commercials about them so I'm thinking they're contagious!



"Just Ask Brent"






No comments:

Post a Comment